- - Arts and Humanities Courses
- - Business Courses
- - Creative Industries Courses
- - Engineering and Built Environment Courses
- - Health Science Courses
- - Computing and Information Technology Courses
- - Law Courses
- - Nursing and Midwifery Courses
- - Medicine Courses
- - Psychology Courses
- - Research Studies Courses
- - Science Courses
- - Social Science Courses
- - Teaching and Education Courses
- - TESOL, Interpreting and Translation Courses
- - Therapeutic Studies and Counselling Courses
- Graduate Research Courses
- Why Postgraduate Study?
- Why Western Sydney University?
- Fee Information
- How to apply
- Postgraduate Information Sessions
Social Science Postgraduate Courses
The School of Social Sciences and Psychology at Western Sydney University believes that studying social life, community and organisations can 'make a difference' in the world.
Our staff are actively involved in studying relevant topics in the applied social sciences – topics such as ageing, the use of alcohol and other drugs, empowerment in the workplace, personality, therapies, equity and access, tourism management and urban management, among others.
There is a strong emphasis on our students moving beyond the University and working on projects with people in the community and workplace.
Our Social Sciences programs also boast:
- leading academics
- acclaimed research centres
- exciting career options
- a balance of theory and practical ﬁeld studies
- research opportunities
If you have an enquiring mind, and a burning desire to make a difference then our Social Sciences programs are for you.
Social Science Course List:
Australian or New Zealand citizens and Australian permanent residents can apply directly to Western for all of these courses. International applicants should apply through Western Sydney International.
Key: F = Full Time; P = Part Time