- - Arts and Humanities Courses
- - Business Courses
- - Creative Industries Courses
- - Engineering and Built Environment Courses
- - Health Science Courses
- - Computing and Information Technology Courses
- - Law Courses
- - Nursing and Midwifery Courses
- - Medicine Courses
- - Psychology Courses
- - Research Studies Courses
- - Science Courses
- - Social Science Courses
- - Teaching and Education Courses
- - TESOL, Interpreting and Translation Courses
- - Therapeutic Studies and Counselling Courses
- Graduate Research Courses
- Why Postgraduate Study?
- Why Western Sydney University?
- Fee Information
- How to apply
- Postgraduate Information Sessions
Science Postgraduate Courses
Science at Western Sydney University embodies the ethos of extending the boundaries of scientific knowledge and exploring synergies that exist at traditional discipline boundaries through research. Many of the most exciting and contemporary scientific problems reside at such boundaries, and our staff lead externally funded research programs in diverse inter-disciplinary fields that address Australia's National Research Priorities.
The University seeks to make a difference to the quality of life in the complex and vibrant environment of Western Sydney and beyond.
Science Course List:
Australian or New Zealand citizens and Australian permanent residents can apply directly to Western for all of these courses. International applicants should apply through Western Sydney International.
|Master of Forensic Science||Online||1.5F / 3P|
|Master of Science||Parramatta||1F / 2P|
|Graduate Diploma in Forensic Science||Online||1F / 2P|
|Graduate Certificate in Forensic Science||Online||0.5F / 1P|
Key: F = Full Time; P = Part Time