- - Arts and Humanities Courses
- - Business Courses
- - Creative Industries Courses
- - Engineering and Built Environment Courses
- - Health Science Courses
- - Computing and Information Technology Courses
- - Law Courses
- - Nursing and Midwifery Courses
- - Medicine Courses
- - Psychology Courses
- - Research Studies Courses
- - Science Courses
- - Social Science Courses
- - Teaching and Education Courses
- - TESOL, Interpreting and Translation Courses
- - Therapeutic Studies and Counselling Courses
- Graduate Research Courses
- Why Postgraduate Study?
- Why Western Sydney University?
- Fee Information
- How to apply
- Postgraduate Information Sessions
Nursing and Midwifery Postgraduate Courses
Western Sydney University is Australia's premier nursing and midwifery education institution. It is internationally renowned for turning out high calibre graduates, and those graduates enjoy very high employment rates. As a result, the University has become the university of choice for students who are serious about a career in nursing and midwifery.
- is one of the largest nursing education institution in the Southern Hemisphere
- is internationally renowned for its teaching and research activities
- is at the forefront of innovative professional programs.
In addition to providing high quality, contemporary, evidence-based nursing studies, Western Sydney University's Nursing and Midwifery programs offer professional recognition; industry-based projects and placements; broad subject choices; full-time, part-time or distance study options; flexible course structures; exciting career options; balance of theory and clinical practice; local and international work experience opportunities; research opportunities; and scholarships.
Australian or New Zealand citizens and Australian permanent residents ("domestic applicants") can apply directly to Western for all the listed courses, except the Bachelor of Nursing (Graduate Entry). Applicants for this course should apply through the Universities Admissions Centre. (opens in a new window) International applicants should apply through Western Sydney International.
Key: F = Full Time; P = Part Time
Western Sydney University has been ranked in the Top 100 Universities for Nursing, in this year's QS World University Rankings by Subject.