- - Arts and Humanities Courses
- - Business Courses
- - Creative Industries Courses
- - Engineering and Built Environment Courses
- - Health Science Courses
- - Computing and Information Technology Courses
- - Law Courses
- - Nursing and Midwifery Courses
- - Medicine Courses
- - Psychology Courses
- - Research Studies Courses
- - Science Courses
- - Social Science Courses
- - Teaching and Education Courses
- - TESOL, Interpreting and Translation Courses
- - Therapeutic Studies and Counselling Courses
- Graduate Research Courses
- Why Postgraduate Study?
- Why Western Sydney University?
- Fee Information
- How to apply
- Postgraduate Information Sessions
Law Postgraduate Courses
The School of Law places special emphasis on the acquisition of legal skills with students undertaking a variety of assessment tasks concerned with the development of communication and advocacy skills; these include oral presentations, moot courts, negotiations, interviews and drafting work.
Our law students have an outstanding record of wins in international and national mooting competitions and the School publishes two journals - the University of Western Sydney Law Review and the Elder Law Review. We offer students a supportive atmosphere and have excellent modern facilities with high quality library resources and state of the art moot courts. There is an active and enthusiastic Western Sydney Law Students' Association and Law Alumni subchapter.
Law Course List:
Australian or New Zealand citizens and Australian permanent residents can apply directly to Western for all of these courses. International applicants should apply through Western Sydney International.
|Graduate Diploma in Australian Migration Law||Online||1F/1.5P|
|Master of Laws (International Governance)||Parramatta City; Online||1F / 2P|
Key: F = Full Time; P = Part Time