- - Arts and Humanities Courses
- - Business Courses
- - Creative Industries Courses
- - Engineering and Built Environment Courses
- - Health Science Courses
- - Computing and Information Technology Courses
- - Law Courses
- - Nursing and Midwifery Courses
- - Medicine Courses
- - Psychology Courses
- - Research Studies Courses
- - Science Courses
- - Social Science Courses
- - Teaching and Education Courses
- - TESOL, Interpreting and Translation Courses
- - Therapeutic Studies and Counselling Courses
- Graduate Research Courses
- Why Postgraduate Study?
- Why Western Sydney University?
- Fee Information
- How to apply
- Postgraduate Information Sessions
Creative Industries Postgraduate Courses
It's an exciting time to be working in the field of Creative Industries. Once dominated by the limits of transmission, media is becoming a freer exchange between producer and consumer. But before you can communicate, you need to have something to say. And the Creative Industries programs at Western Sydney University offer a wealth of meaningful perspectives on communicating ideas.
As you explore the convergence of culture, communication and technology, you will find traditional art forms and craft techniques are speaking with new technologies to create entirely new forms of communication. You will have the opportunity to combine theoretical and practical studies across a wide range of related disciplines. And you will engage with the communities around you, so that the result of your work gives something back to those communities.
Creative Industries Course List:
Australian or New Zealand citizens and Australian permanent residents can apply directly to Western for all of these courses. International applicants should apply through Western Sydney International.
|Master of Creative Industries||Parramatta City||2F / 4P|
|Graduate Diploma in Creative Industries||Parramatta City||1F / 2P|
|Graduate Certificate in Creative Industries||Parramatta City||0.5F / 1P|
|Master of Digital Humanities||Parramatta||1.5 F / 3P|
Key: F = Full Time; P = Part Time