- How to Apply
- - Arts Courses
- - Business Courses
- - Creative Industries Courses
- - Engineering, Information and Communications Technology Courses
- - Health and Sport Sciences Courses
- - Law Courses
- - Medicine Courses
- - Nursing and Midwifery Courses
- - Criminology and Policing Courses
- - Psychology Courses
- - Sciences Courses
- - Social Sciences Courses
- - Teaching and Education Courses
- - Tourism and Urban Planning Courses
- - Bachelor of Applied Leadership and Critical Thinking Courses
- - Bachelor of Data Science Courses
- Postgraduate Courses
- Graduate Research Courses
- College Courses
- Pathways to Western Sydney University
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Education
- Why Western Sydney University?
- Life at Uni
- Information for Parents
- Information for Careers Advisers
- Events at Western Sydney University
- Contact Western Sydney University
Tourism and Urban Planning Courses
The Tourism and Urban Planning courses at the Western Sydney University are among Australia's finest. These courses offer a balance of theory and practical field studies, broad subject choices, flexible course structures, industry-based projects and placements and local and international work experience opportunities.
If you are interested in a career in urban, social or cultural planning, the Bachelor of Planning pathway to the Master of Urban Management and Planning is for you. This course equips you to take leadership roles in urban management, strategic planning and policy development.
As a graduate of Tourism Management, you may seek to build a career in festival and event management programming; leisure and tourism policy development; tour operations; destination marketing; visitor attractions management; outdoor recreation; hospitality provision; cultural, tourism and leisure industry development; state and federal government departments concerned with urban and regional affairs; or planning consultancies.
|Bachelor of Planning / Master of Urban Management and Planning||Penrith; Parramatta||4F / 8P||82.80; 82.00|
|Bachelor of Social Science (Geography and Urban Studies)||Penrith; Parramatta||3F / 6P||68.25; 71.85|
|Bachelor of Social Science (Heritage and Tourism)||Penrith; Parramatta||3F / 6P||68.25; 71.85|
|Bachelor of Tourism Management||Parramatta||3F / 6P||72.40|
Key : F = Full time study, P = Part time study, A = Accelerated full time study
Part-time refers to study load, not to timetabling of evening classes.