- How to Apply
- - Arts Courses
- - Business Courses
- Creative Industries Courses
- - Bachelor of Creative Industries
- - Bachelor of Communication/Bachelor of Creative Industries
- - Bachelor of Communication
- - Bachelor of Communication (Dean's Scholars)
- - Bachelor of Communication / Bachelor of Business
- - Bachelor of Communication / Bachelor of International Studies
- - Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Creative Industries
- - Bachelor of Communication / Bachelor of Laws
- - Bachelor of Graphic Design / Pathway to Teaching Secondary
- - Bachelor of Design / Bachelor of Creative Industries
- - Bachelor of Design - Visual Communication (Dean's Scholars)
- - Bachelor of Design (Visual Communication)
- - Bachelor of Music (Dean's Scholars)
- - Bachelor of Music
- - Bachelor of Music / Bachelor of Creative Industries
- - Bachelor of Screen Media (Arts and Production)
- - Engineering, Information and Communications Technology Courses
- - Health and Sport Sciences Courses
- - Law Courses
- - Medicine Courses
- - Nursing and Midwifery Courses
- - Criminology and Policing Courses
- - Psychology Courses
- - Sciences Courses
- - Social Sciences Courses
- - Teaching and Education Courses
- - Tourism and Urban Planning Courses
- - Bachelor of Applied Leadership and Critical Thinking Courses
- - Bachelor of Data Science Courses
- Postgraduate Courses
- Graduate Research Courses
- College Courses
- Pathways to Western Sydney University
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Education
- Why Western Sydney University?
- Life at Uni
- Information for Parents
- Information for Careers Advisers
- Events at Western Sydney University
- Contact Western Sydney University
Creative Industries Courses
It's an exciting time to be preparing for a career in the Creative Industries.
With our $2 million purpose-built media studio and industry recognised television production unit at our Penrith campus, Western Sydney University provides unrivalled facilities and practical training.
Recognised and accredited by the key governing bodies, our Communications, Design, Creative Industries and Music courses offer opportunities to engage our local community and work on live projects to industry standard.
Through engagement with our multicultural community and classwork, you will develop an understanding of the local and international relevance of your chosen studies. You will learn to value legal and ethical conduct, intellectual integrity, and respect for diversity and social justice principles.
Key : F = Full time study, P = Part time study, A = Accelerated full time study
Part-time refers to study load, not to timetabling of evening classes.
Western Sydney University has been ranked in the Top 150 Universities for Communication and Media Studies, in this year's QS World University Rankings by Subject.