- How to Apply
- Undergraduate Courses
- Postgraduate Courses
- Graduate Research Courses
- College Courses
- Pathways to Western Sydney University
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Education
- Why Western Sydney University?
- Life at Uni
- Information for Parents
- Information for Careers Advisers
- Events at Western Sydney University
- Contact Western Sydney University
How to Apply
Applications are now open for Undergraduate courses. Domestic students can apply online either:
- Direct to Western Sydney through our Application Portal (opens in a new window) No Application fee applies
- If you already have a 2017 Universities Admission Centre (UAC) application you can 'Check and Change' your preference via UAC. (opens in a new window)
Applications are also open for International prospective students. Prospective international students need to apply direct to the University.
For details on how to apply for all intakes - please find the application steps through the following links:
- Year 12 HSC Student
- Non Current School Leaver - formerly known as Mature Age
- International Applications
- Postgraduate Applications
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Alternative Entry Program
For persons who have completed a degree at University, there are different options available. You may wish to complete another Undergraduate program, a Postgraduate program or a Master of Research. If you are applying to be an International student, please refer to International Applications.
If you are a current local or international student wanting to go on Exchange, you need to apply direct to the University. If you are an international student wanting to complete a Study Abroad package, you need to apply direct to the University.
For current University students interested in transferring to Western Sydney University, you will need to apply as a Non Current School Leaver.