At a time when the relationship between Australia and China has never been closer nor more important, the Institute will enable the development of deeper ties forged through an open, intellectual and dynamic engagement with centuries old and emerging Chinese arts and culture.
– Vice-Chancellor of Western Sydney University, Professor Barney Glover
Key Focus Areas:
- Research & Graduate Programs
- Community Engagement through Art Exhibitions and Public Lectures
- International Collaborations in Arts and Cultural Exchanges
- Online/Digital Resources Centre
To be engaging, inclusive and distinctive