- iPad initiative
- How to Apply
- - Arts Courses
- - Business Courses
- - Communication Arts Courses
- - Engineering, Information and Communications Technology Courses
- - Health and Sport Sciences Courses
- Law Courses
- - Bachelor of Laws (Graduate Entry)
- - Bachelor of Laws (Non-graduate entry)
- - Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Laws
- - Bachelor of Business/ Bachelor of Laws
- - Bachelor of Business (Advanced Business Leadership) / Bachelor of Laws
- - Bachelor of Communication / Bachelor of Laws
- - Bachelor of Construction Management Studies / Bachelor of Laws
- - Bachelor of Criminology / Bachelor of Laws
- - Bachelor of Criminal and Community Justice / Bachelor of Laws
- - Bachelor of International Studies / Bachelor of Laws
- - Bachelor of Information and Communications Technology / Bachelor of Laws
- - Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Laws
- - Bachelor of Social Science / Bachelor of Laws
- - Medicine Courses
- - Nursing and Midwifery Courses
- - Policing and Criminology Courses
- - Psychology Courses
- - Sciences Courses
- - Social Sciences Courses
- - Teaching and Education Courses
- - Tourism and Urban Planning Courses
- - Bachelor of Applied Leadership and Critical Thinking Courses
- - Bachelor of Data Science Courses
- Postgraduate Courses
- Graduate Research Courses
- College Courses
- Pathways to Western Sydney University
- Why Western Sydney University?
- Life at Uni
- Information for Parents
- Information for Careers Advisers
- Events at Western Sydney University
- Contact Western Sydney University
Our connection with pre-eminent, respected professional networks will set you up for career success. Our lecturers will challenge, stretch and inspire you to forge an exceptional legal career. You will meet lecturers such as Professor Steven Freeland, who spends half the year teaching international law at Western Sydney University– and the other half involved in creating international legal precedent as a Visiting Professional at the International Criminal Court at The Hague.
The University's Law Library houses the fourth largest e-law library in NSW, with over 50,000 titles and links to international resources. However, you need more than just books and precedents to become a top-flight legal professional. Developing professional skills through real-life practical experience during your degree will prepare you to step into any legal environment you choose.
In May 2010 Western Sydney University opened the Parramatta Community Justice Clinic (PCJC) which provides our law students with an opportunity to learn in a clinical environment in which legal advice is provided to members of the community.
Western Sydney University Law is your opportunity to forge an exceptional legal career.
Key : F = Full time study, P = Part time study, A = Accelerated full time study
Part-time refers to study load, not to timetabling of evening classes.