- Student Device initiative
- How to Apply
- - Arts Courses
- - Business Courses
- - Communication Arts Courses
- - Engineering, Information and Communications Technology Courses
- - Health and Sport Sciences Courses
- - Law Courses
- - Medicine Courses
- - Nursing and Midwifery Courses
- - Policing and Criminology Courses
- - Psychology Courses
- - Sciences Courses
- - Social Sciences Courses
- - Teaching and Education Courses
- - Tourism and Urban Planning Courses
- - Bachelor of Applied Leadership and Critical Thinking Courses
- - Bachelor of Data Science Courses
- Postgraduate Courses
- Graduate Research Courses
- College Courses
- Pathways to Western Sydney University
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Education
- Why Western Sydney University?
- Life at Uni
- Information for Parents
- Information for Careers Advisers
- Events at Western Sydney University
- Contact Western Sydney University
Western Sydney University offers you the flexibility to combine studies that put you in the best position to specialise in particular areas, or to keep your options more open.
At Western Sydney University, we aim to give you the edge in your chosen career. This comes in the form of special programs linking you to industry and employers, as well as international study opportunities. To support you through your studies, a range of university scholarships are available.
Areas of Study
For information on our undergraduate courses, please refer to the Areas of Study that interest you:
- Arts courses
- Business courses
- Communication, Design and Music courses
- Engineering, Information and Communications Technology courses
- Forensics courses
- Health and Sports Sciences courses
- Law courses
- Medicine courses
- Nursing and Midwifery courses
- Policing and Criminology courses
- Psychology courses
- Sciences courses
- Social Sciences courses
- Teaching and Education courses
- Tourism and Urban Planning courses
Western Sydney University is leading the way for elite students by transforming today's brightest minds into tomorrow's leaders. Working with industry partners Western Sydney University has designed programs to incorporate the best of today's practice. You will be mentored throughout your studies and be provided with opportunities to network with industry leaders and offered tailored options to specialise in research.
The leadership programs are your advanced career solution:
- Bachelor of Arts (Dean's Scholars)
- Bachelor of Business and Commerce (Advanced Business Leadership)
- Bachelor of Communication (Dean's Scholars)
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Advanced)
- Bachelor of Design - Visual Communication (Dean's Scholars)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Advanced)
- Bachelor of International Studies (Dean's Scholars)
- Bachelor of Music (Dean's Scholars)
- Bachelor of Medical Science (Advanced)
- Bachelor of Nursing (Advanced)
- Bachelor of Natural Science (Advanced)
- Bachelor of Science (Advanced Science)
Bachelor of Applied Leadership and Critical Thinking
The Bachelor of Applied Leadership and Critical Thinking is a unique degree which can be taken in combination with a cross-section of Bachelor degrees.
For more information visit The Academy (opens in a new window).
Western Sydney University offers a number of fully-online undergraduate degrees.
For more information visit Western Sydney University Online (opens in a new window).
How to Apply
For information on how to apply to Western Sydney University Undergraduate courses, please refer to:
- Secondary Students - How to Apply
- Mature Age/Non Current School Leaver - How to Apply
- International Student - How to Apply
Honours Degree Information
Honours degrees are available for application at Western Sydney University. There are a number of courses available from a variety of Areas of Study.
Persons who have a suitable academic record for previous studies completed at Western Sydney University or another tertiary institution are encouraged to apply. For details on the application process, please refer to Honours Application Information.