You can search for courses, events, people, and anything else.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals in a variety of Business Services job roles. It is likely that these individuals are establishing their own work performance.
Individuals in these roles carry out a range of routine procedural, clerical, administrative or operational tasks that require technology and business skills. They apply a broad range of competencies using some discretion, judgement and relevant theoretical knowledge. They may provide technical advice and support to a team.
What you need to study
Students should have a Year 10 School Certificate or equivalent to meet the LLN requirements of the course. Anyone without a Certificate will be required to complete a LLN assessment to ensure they have the level of skills and experience to undertake the training program.
Please refer to The RTO Admissions Policy, for further information.
To be provided by the learner
To successfully complete this course, it is recommended students have access to a personal computer or laptop, and a personal internet connection.
Unique Student Identifier (USI)
A USI is required by all Australian students undertaking nationally recognised training. If you do not have a USI, please visit the USI website.
What will you study
Units of Study
- BSBXCM301 Engage in workplace communication
- BSBPEF201 Support personal wellbeing in the workplace
- BSBSUS211 Participate in sustainable work practices
- BSBWHS311 Assist with maintaining workplace safety
- BSBTWK301 Use inclusive work practices
- BSBCRT311 Apply critical thinking skills in a team environment
- BSBTEC301 Design and produce business documents
- BSBTEC302 Design and produce spreadsheets
- BSBPEF301 Organise personal work priorities
- BSBOPS301 Maintain business resources
- BSBINS202 Handle receipt and dispatch of information
- BSBOPS303 Organise schedules
- BSBPUR301 Purchase goods and services
You will be required to complete knowledge based and practical assessments, these may include:
- Question and Answers
- Written Reports
- Demonstration in the workplace or in a simulated workplace environment
Students studying online, may be asked to submit videos as evidence of the application of practical skills.
Recognition of Prior Learning
You may be eligible for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) or Credit Transfer (CT) provided you have supporting evidence of any prior education and work experience.
This can either reduce your study load or shorten the duration of your course.
For more information, refer to the Student Handbook, or Recognition of Prior Learning and Credit Transfer Policy.
Please click the link for up-to-date fees.
Eligible students may be able to access support through:
- NSW Smart and Skilled (NSW residents only)
- NSW Traineeships
Please contact The College for more information.
Future students should refer to The RTO Fee Management, Deferral and Refund Policy for more information.
Please refer to our Student Handbook for further information regarding our Training and Assessment Processes including the student support we can offer to help you complete your studies.