This qualification reflects the role of individuals working as developing and emerging leaders and managers in a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
As well as assuming responsibility for their own performance, individuals at this level are likely to provide leadership, guidance and support to others.
They may also have some responsibility for organising and monitoring the output of teams. They apply solutions to a defined range of predictable and unpredictable problems and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources.
What you need to study
You should have a Year 12 High School Certificate or equivalent to meet the LLN requirements of the course. Anyone without a Certificate will be required to complete a LLN assessment to ensure you have the level of skills and experience to undertake the training program.
Please refer to The RTO Admissions Policy, for further information.
To be provided by the learner
To successfully complete this course, it is recommended students have access to a personal computer or laptop, and a personal internet connection.
Unique Student Identifier (USI)
A USI is required by all Australian students undertaking nationally recognised training. If you do not have a USI, please visit the USI website.
What will you study
Units of Study
- BSBLDR411 Demonstrate leadership in the workplace
- BSBLDR413 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBOPS402 Coordinate business operational plans
- BSBXCM401 Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBXTW401 Lead and facilitate a team
- BSBLDR412 Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
- BSBLDR414 Lead team effectiveness
- BSBLDR521 Lead the development of diverse workforces
- BSBPEF402 Develop personal work priorities
- BSBOPS405 Organise business meetings
- BSBPMG430 Undertake project work
- BSBWRT411 Write complex documents
You will be required to complete knowledge based and practical assessments, these may include:
- Question and Answers
- Written Reports
- Demonstration in the workplace or in a simulated workplace environment.
Students studying online, may be asked to submit videos as evidence of the application of practical skills.
Recognition of Prior Learning
You may be eligible for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) or Credit Transfer (CT) provided you have supporting evidence of any prior education and work experience.
This can either reduce your study load or shorten the duration of your course.
Please click the link for up-to-date fees.
Eligible students may be able to access support through:
Please contact The College for more information.
Future students should refer to The RTO Fee Management, Deferral and Refund Policy for more information.
Please refer to our Student Handbook for further information regarding our Training and Assessment Processes including the student support we can offer to help you complete your studies.