This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters.
They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
What you need to study
Entry to this qualification is limited to those who:
- Have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma from the BSB Training Package (current or superseded equivalent versions).
- Have two years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience in an operational or leadership role in an enterprise.
Please refer to The RTO Admissions Policy, for further information.
To be provided by the learner
To successfully complete this course, it is recommended students have access to a personal computer or laptop, and a personal internet connection.
Unique Student Identifier (USI)
A USI is required by all Australian students undertaking nationally recognised training. If you do not have a USI, please visit the USI website.
What will you study
Units of Study
- BSBCRT611 Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
- BSBLDR601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBLDR602 Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBOPS601 Develop and implement business plans
- BSBSTR601 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBCMM511 Communicate with influence
- BSBHRM614 Contribute to strategic workforce planning
- BSBPMG633 Provide leadership for the program
- BSBSTR602 Develop organisational strategies
- BSBSTR802 Lead strategic planning processes for an organisation
You will be required to complete knowledge based and practical assessments, these may include:
- Question and Answers
- Written Reports
- Demonstration in the workplace or in a simulated workplace environment.
Students studying online, may be asked to submit videos as evidence of the application of practical skills.
Recognition of Prior Learning
You may be eligible for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) or Credit Transfer (CT) provided you have supporting evidence of any prior education and work experience.
This can either reduce your study load or shorten the duration of your course.
Please click the link for up-to-date fees or contact The College for more information.
Future students should refer to The RTO Fee Management, Deferral and Refund Policy for more information.
Please refer to our Student Handbook for further information regarding our Training and Assessment Processes including the student support we can offer to help you complete your studies.