Western Sydney U Day provides the opportunity for senior high school students to experience a day on a Western Sydney University campus.
The event will allow high school students to speak with current University students and academic staff, experience the range of courses available at Western Sydney University through interactive workshops and presentations, learn about scholarships, The Academy, pathway programs and further opportunities to pursue their aspirations.
Registrations for Western Sydney U Day on Wednesday 13 June 2018, Campbelltown campus are now closed.
We are excited to announce that we have a Western Sydney U Day event running on Wednesday 7 November at Parramatta South campus.
You are now invited to register your school’s interest in this event.
Why attend Western Sydney U Day?
At Western Sydney U Day you will have the chance to:
- Experience life on a Western Sydney University campus.
- Learn how a Western Sydney University course can advance your career.
- Participate in campus and library tours.
- Get hands-on at our interactive workshops.
- Speak to current Western Sydney University students and academic staff for first-hand advice.
- Explore how Scholarships, The Academy and our various pathways programs can maximise your academic success.
Who is invited?
Western Sydney U Day is designed for senior high school students, particularly those in Year 11, to prepare for their course and career journey. Year 10 students selected by their Careers Advisor are also invited to attend.
Good to know!
- All students receive a free sausage sandwich for lunch (vegetarian and halal options available).
- Buses will be provided by the University for all registered high schools within Western Sydney.
- All students must wear their school uniform to the event.