The Parent Information Evening at Western Sydney University provides parents, guardians and students a chance to find out everything they need to know about university. From discovering the way the ATAR works to speaking with Western Sydney University staff and students one-on-one to learn about the opportunities available for your child, the Parent Information Evening is a great introduction to the exciting journey ahead.
Learn more about university and campus life, Western Sydney University courses, admission, early entry programs and scholarships. The evening will include formal presentations as well as an informal advising market, where you will have the opportunity to speak to staff about courses and programs.
Parent Information Evening
The Parent Information Evenings for 2019 have now concluded. Please register your interest here to attend a Parent Information Evening in 2020.
Who is invited?
Parents and guardians of high school students are invited to attend. Students are also welcome.
At the Parent Information Evening, you will have the opportunity to learn about:
- The HSC Basics: Subject selection, the ATAR, how and when to apply for University.
- The Western Sydney University Experience: Western Sydney University student life through courses, social opportunities and The Academy.
- Getting into University: The Western Advantage, early entry programs, The College and pathways into University.
- Fees, HECS-HELP and Scholarships: Course Fees, HECS-HELP Loans and Scholarships to help with your child’s study costs.
- What Western Sydney University has to offer: Speak with current students and staff to find out about Western Sydney University courses, campuses, admission criteria and scholarships.