Sydney is bursting with ways to enjoy every day – from the weekly free fireworks in Darling Harbour to the stunning beaches on the coast. With beautiful, warm weather all year around you can make the most of the long, sun-drenched summer days, and comfortably enjoy the winter outdoors.
- visit the Night Noodle Markets at Hyde Park for Good Food Month
- taste flavours from around the world at Spice Alley, Central Park’s vibrant dining precinct
- cook up an Aussie-style BBQ at Centennial Park.
- hike in the spectacular Blue Mountains
- catch the waves at world-famous Bondi Beach
- take a ferry to Manly and sail under the Harbour Bridge.
- view the spectacular lights at Vivid festival
- visit Chinatown for the abundant Chinese New Year Festival
- attend Twilight at Taronga for an outdoor concert surrounded by wildlife.
Learn more about life in Sydney:
Visit: Level 4, 255 Elizabeth Street, Sydney
Call: +61 (2) 8236 8037
Current student email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Future student email: email@example.com