Support your studies at Western Sydney University, Sydney City Campus with a choice of bursaries and scholarships available. We help students to achieve their academic ambitions and personal goals while recognising and rewarding top talent.
Terms and conditions
- The bursary is credited to the eligible student's tuition fee account each semester (the amount being relevant to the number of units undertaken in that semester).
- The bursary only applies to units undertaken for the first time.
- For the purpose of this bursary, a family member is defined as a husband, wife, brother, sister, mother, father, son, daughter or stepchild.
- Successful recipients will not receive any money from the Navitas member institution. The value of the bursary will be recorded on the student's account each semester of study.
- The bursary does not apply to additional units or repeat units that may also be undertaken.
- The Navitas bursary is not applicable to English language program or any component of any English language program offered by Navitas member institutions.
Navitas member institutions
The Navitas bursary applies to students studying at BCUIC, Curtin College, Curtin University Sydney, Curtin Singapore, CRIC, Deakin College, EIBT, EIC, Eynesbury, FAU, FIC, HIC, ICM, ICP, ICRGU, ICWS, La Trobe University Sydney Campus, La Trobe Melbourne, LBIC, PUIC, PIBT, Griffith College, SAIBT, SIBT, Navitas at FAU, Navitas at UMass Boston, Navitas at UMass Dartmouth, Navitas at UMass Lowell, Navitas at WKU, Navitas at UNH and Western Sydney University, Sydney City Campus only.