Congratulations on deciding to study at Sydney City Campus. We're excited to welcome you to campus next session. To ensure you are fully prepared to start your studies, please follow the steps below.
Activate your account
Firstly, you will need to activate your student account (called your 'WesternAccount'). This account gives you access to all our online services (including the My Student Records (MySR), the Library, your student email account and more)! You will need your Student ID number which is printed on your letter of offer.
Choose your units
Next, you will need to choose the units you would like to study in your first session from the Courses section of this website . Then, you will need to enrol in the correct units in My Student Records (MySR).
- If you wish to apply for Advanced Standing on the basis of prior study, you will need to apply online via the eForm Portal
- Read more about the Advanced Standing application process.
Select your timetable
The next step of your enrolment is to register for your Sydney City Campus, Session 1 classes using the Western Online Tutorial Registration System, Allocate+.
From 10am on Monday, 21 June 2021 you will be able to select your specific class times on Allocate+.
- Sydney City Campus need to submit their class selections/allocations starting from 10am Monday, 21 June.
- Allocation of classes is completed on a first-in, first-served basis.
- You will need to select a class time for each unit (and tutorials/other classes, where applicable).
- Once you have been allocated to a class, you are able to change your class time for each unit, providing there is another class time available and there is space in this class.
- The last date to change class times is Monday 28 June 2021 10:00 am.
- From Monday, 5 July, any student who has not yet engaged with the system (selected classes in the allocation adjustment period) will be automatically put into any remaining places available.
- For more information please visit the Tutorial Registration web page: www.westernsydney.edu.au/tutorialregistration.
You must attend your Orientation session so that you can become familiar with the campus, your Program Convenor and what is expected of you during your studies. You can find your specific Orientation time here.
Attend your classes from Week 1
Classes at Sydney City Campus will start on Monday, 8 March. It's very important that you do not miss your first week of classes. These initial classes will give you an overview of each unit and the lecturer will talk you through any exams and assignments that will happen during the session.