At our Sydney City campus, our vibrant, inspiring community of students have access to our state-of-the-art facilities – in the centre of the city.
Our one-of-a-kind location opposite Sydney’s iconic Hyde Park, means students have front-row access to Sydney’s best shops, restaurants and entertainment venues, with landmarks like the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House just around the corner. Grab a coffee on your way to class, have lunch with friends in the park, or explore the wide variety of shops — the choice is yours.
Book a campus tour, or learn more about what our connected campus has to offer.
Students* enjoy access to on-campus facilities including:
- the Navitas Library
- state-of-the-art computer laboratories
- innovative learning spaces
- high-speed Wi-Fi
- multiple vibrant areas for social activities
- a comprehensive online library
- all facilities and services at any WSU campus and exclusive access to Sydney City Campus.
Students* benefit from:
- purpose-built classrooms equipped with interactive whiteboards and recording facilities
- computers, printing and photocopying services
- the option to ‘Bring Your Own Device’, or to borrow one of the brand new laptops or iPads available in class
- Apple Mac computer labs, course-specific hardware and software programs (e.g. used for IT, Engineering and Communications units among others)
- personalised, on-campus IT support from the iHELP Support Team, offering a unique walk-in, face-to-face service.
*The facilities at Sydney City Campus are currently only available to students who are enrolled in a course at Sydney City due to systems and technology variances.