At our Sydney City campus, our vibrant, inspiring community of students have access to state-of-the-art facilities in a thriving, diverse and innovative learning environment – in the centre of the city.
Students* enjoy access to on-campus facilities including:
- the Navitas Library
- state-of-the-art computer laboratories
- innovative learning spaces
- high-speed Wi-Fi
- multiple vibrant areas for social activities
- a comprehensive online library
- all facilities and services at any WSU campus and exclusive access to Sydney City Campus.
Students* benefit from:
- purpose-built classrooms equipped with interactive whiteboards and recording facilities
- computers, printing and photocopying services
- the option to ‘Bring Your Own Device’, or to borrow one of the brand new laptops or iPads available in class
- Apple Mac computer labs, course-specific hardware and software programs (e.g. used for IT, Engineering and Communications units among others)
- personalised, on-campus IT support from the iHELP Support Team, offering a unique walk-in, face-to-face service.
*The facilities at Sydney City Campus are currently only available to students who are enrolled in a course at Sydney City due to systems and technology variances.