Once you’ve been accepted, it’s time to get to know your new campus. Orientation will help you understand about the Sydney City Campus and is designed to set you up for a successful start.
At Sydney City Campus, Orientation is usually the week prior to the Session start. Please remember that attendance at Orientation is compulsory for all students. We will email you detailed orientation information a few weeks prior to the start of the Session.
Session 1 2021
Orientation for Session 1, 2021 is now finished. If you have any questions contact our Student Admin Team on +61 (2) 8236 8037 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prior to orientation, you can:
- enrol in your course and units
- receive your study timetable
- set up your computer and Wi-Fi logins
- apply for your student ID card
During the Orientation Session, you will:
- get familiar with the campus and support services
- meet the staff who will guide you through your course structure.
You need the following information to enrol:
- your current contact details, including your address and phone number
- your passport (if you are an international student), or any other valid ID
- emergency contact details
- Sydney City Campus students will receive their study timetable at Orientation. Find out more information about enrolling.
- Student ID cards information will be provided during the orientation session.
The Student Admin Team will be able to answer all your queries about Orientation, don't hesitate to contact them by phone or email. Or if you are unable to attend Orientation, you must email the Student Admin Team with a valid reason for not attending.
Contact the Student Admin Team
Visit: Level 4, 255 Elizabeth Street, Sydney
Call: +61 (2) 8236 8037