Once you’ve been accepted, it’s time to get to know your new campus. Orientation has been designed to set you up for a successful first session.
The orientation will be held online. Please remember that attendance at Orientation is compulsory for all students. You will receive further details by email about your specific session a few weeks prior to Orientation week.
If you have any questions about the day or if you can’t attend Orientation, contact our Student Admin Team on +61 (2) 8236 8037 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important note for Engineering students: Students’ undertaking the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) are required to undertake a readiness test before finalising their enrolment. The details of the assessment, including dates and location, will be made available prior to Orientation. For more information please refer to your course guide.
Prior to orientation, you can:
- enrol in your course and units
- receive your study timetable
- set up your computer and Wi-Fi logins
- apply for your student ID card
During the Orientation Session, you will:
- get familiar with the campus and support services
- meet the staff who will guide you through your course structure.
You need the following information to enrol:
- your current contact details, including your address and phone number
- your passport (if you are an international student), or any other valid ID
- emergency contact details
- Sydney City Campus students will receive their study timetable at Orientation. Find out more information about enrolling.
- Student ID cards information will be provided during the orientation session.
You start your degree at our brand new, state-of-the-art campus! The Sydney City Campus is located at 255 Elizabeth Street, Sydney.
ONLINE - Session 3, Orientation Dates
|Bachelor of Information and Communications Technology and Bachelor of Information Systems||Tuesday, 27 October 2020||9.45 - 10.45am||https://navitas.zoom.us/j/95990615556|
|Bachelor of Business||Tuesday, 27 October 2020||11.00am - 12.00pm||https://navitas.zoom.us/j/95572530170|
|Bachelor of Accounting||Tuesday, 27 October 2020||12.30pm - 1.30pm||https://navitas.zoom.us/j/91365673923|
|Bachelor of Communication||Tuesday, 27 October 2020||2.00pm - 3.00pm||https://navitas.zoom.us/j/99642806617|
|Master of Health Science||Tuesday, 27 October 2020||3.30pm – 4.30pm||https://navitas.zoom.us/j/92161543382|
|Bachelor of Social Science||Wednesday, 28 October 2020||11.00am - 12.00pm||https://navitas.zoom.us/j/96392224116|
|Bachelor of Engineering||Wednesday, 28 October 2020||12.30pm - 1.30pm||https://navitas.zoom.us/j/98041872445|
|Bachelor of Health Science||Wednesday, 28 October 2020||2.00pm - 3.00pm||https://navitas.zoom.us/j/96667946252|
|Master of Information and Communications Technology||Wednesday, 28 October 2020||3.30pm - 4.30pm||https://navitas.zoom.us/j/95869673428|