Designed by our internationally-recognised English Language team, Study Tours are tailor-made to suit students or professionals looking to improve their English and immerse themselves in Australian culture.
Each group will have the opportunity to consolidate newly-acquired skills with a variety of cultural and educational experiences including site visits, lectures, excursions and ongoing social interaction with local students or professionals, ranging anywhere from a few days to a few months.
Study Tours at The College include visits to some of Sydney's world-renowned attractions, including the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge, heritage-listed National Parks, wildlife sanctuaries, Aboriginal sites, arts galleries and museums, as well as trips to our world famous beaches, rainforests and bush walks through the Blue Mountains.
Who can attend?
We provide cultural studies and English language immersion for high school students, university students and academic professionals, as well as corporate training for tourism professionals and flight attendants, and services in IELTS preparation and TOEIC testing.
- Airport meet and greet, including transfers
- Interpreters in your native language
- Program orientation
- Language assessment tests
- Homestay accommodation or fully-furnished, self-catered apartments
- Access to campus facilities including student counsellors, computers and library
- Transportation to all cultural site visits, discipline-specific university lectures, meetings and industry-training venues
- Graduation ceremony.Certificates of achievement.
Short-Term English and Homestay Packages
If you'd like any more information or would like to receive a sample Study Tour itinerary, please contact us at: