- Bullying Prevention
- Cultural Diversity
- - News & Events
- - Flexible Working Arrangements
- - Gender Pay Equity
- - Leadership, Talent Identification & Networking
- - Parenting Support
- - Science in Australia Gender Equity (SAGE) program
- - Sexual Harassment
- - Vice-Chancellor’s Gender Equality Committee
- - Women Who Inspire
- - Vice Chancellor's Gender Equality Fund
- Open Fora
- Sexuality and Gender Diversity
Vice Chancellor's Gender Equality Fund
Western Sydney University has a long-standing reputation and commitment to Gender Equality in the workplace. The University proactively supports work practices which enable it to attract and retain high quality staff.
The Vice Chancellor's Gender Equality Fund (the Fund) aims to facilitate gender equality initiatives and promote workplace inclusion. This funding is for projects that would not be normally funded by Divisions and Schools.
- please refer to the Guidelines for the VC's Fund which is available at Vice-Chancellor's Gender Equality Fund Guidelines (opens in a new window):
- complete an expression of interest form which is available at Vice-Chancellor's Gender Equality Fund EOI (opens in a new window); and
- e-mail the completed form to the Director, Equity & Diversity unit at the University (firstname.lastname@example.org). The completed Expression of Interest form needs to be received by E&D by COB Monday 6 March 2017.
For more information about Gender Equality initiatives at Western Sydney University click here. For any questions about the Gender Equality Fund at the University, please contact Dr Sev Ozdowski, Director, Equity & Diversity Unit.