- Bullying Prevention
- Cultural Diversity
- - News & Events
- - Flexible Working Arrangements
- - Gender Pay Equity
- - Leadership, Talent Identification & Networking
- - Parenting Support
- - Science in Australia Gender Equity (SAGE) program
- - Sexual Harassment
- - Vice-Chancellor’s Gender Equality Committee
- - Women Who Inspire
- - Vice Chancellor's Gender Equality Fund
- - Family and Domestic Violence
- Open Fora
- Sexuality and Gender Diversity
Vice Chancellor's Gender Equality Fund
2018 Applications Now Open
Western Sydney University has a long-standing reputation and commitment to Gender Equality in the workplace. The University proactively supports work practices which enable it to attract and retain high quality staff.
Applications are now open for the 2018 Vice-Chancellor’s Gender Equality Fund. Funding of up to $5,000 is available for initiatives that facilitate gender equality at Western Sydney University and promote workplace inclusion. This funding is for projects that would not be normally funded by Divisions, Schools and Institutes.
Applications are invited in the following areas:
- Gender Equity Research at WSU
- Gender Equality Education and Promotion
- Targeted gender equality initiatives as identified by the Vice-Chancellors Gender Equality Committee
Full details are available in the Fund Guidelines.
- review the Fund Guidelines
- download and complete the Expression of Interest Form (EOI); and
- email the completed form to the Director, Equity and Diversity, Dr Sev Ozdowski (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Applications close COB, Wednesday 13 December 2017.
For more information about Gender Equality initiatives at Western Sydney University visit our Gender Equality webpage.
For more information about the Vice-Chancellor's Gender Equality Fund contact Dr Sev Ozdowski, Director, Office of Equity & Diversity.