Men's Health Information and Resource Centre
MHIRC Resource Kits
- Resource Kit 1: Practitioners' Guide to Accessible Health Care for Men (PDF, 403.16 KB) (opens in a new window)
- Resource Kit 2: Practitioners' Guide to Effective Men's Health Messaging (PDF, 273.61 KB) (opens in a new window)
- Resource Kit 3: Practitioners' Guide to Men and Their Roles as Fathers (PDF, 362.13 KB) (opens in a new window)
- Resource Kit 4: Practitioners' Guide to Men and Mental Health (PDF, 381.63 KB) (opens in a new window)
Publications In Men's Health
- The Shed At Mt Druitt And The Social Determinants Of Aboriginal Men's Health
- Report from the forum "What Works To Engage Dads?
- Older Men and Home and Community Care (HACC) Services
- Pathways To Despair - Social determinants of male suicide on the NSW Central Coast
- The Blokes Book - Services for men in Western Sydney
- Is retirement a health hazard?
- Older men's social networks
- Engaging men in health
- A Social Determinants approach
These reports are based on in-depth research and examination of some of the most important issues in male health in Australia.
2. Report from the forum "What Works To Engage Dads?"