The Global Centre will bring together agribusiness industries and key policy makers onto one platform on a regular basis and drive enduring partnership in order to promote trade and will facilitate capacity-building for scientists and agronomists.
The Global Centre has a reputation for working closely with industries and government agencies.
Currently, the Global Centre is working with the grains and cotton industries to increase farm productivity under current and future climatic conditions and extreme weather events.
Global Centre's research partners include:
- Grains Research and Development Corporation (opens in a new window) (GRDC)
- Cotton Research and Development Corporation (opens in a new window) (CRDC)
- Sugar Research Australia (opens in a new window) (SRA)
- Western Australian No-Till Farming Association (opens in a new window) (WANTFA)
- Environmental organisations such as the Cooperative Research Centre for Contamination Assessment and Remediation (opens in a new window) (CRC CARE)
- Ongoing collaborations with partners in China and India