Effect of Postnatal Depression on Parent-Child Communication
In partnership with Karitane and as part of our research into links between early language exposure and child language development, we are collecting infant-directed speech in groups of mothers with postnatal depression, mothers not clinically depressed but experiencing low mood, and mothers without depression.
We are looking to speak (confidentially) with Mum’s who:
* Are experiencing low mood and/or depression
* Whose infant is between 8-14months old
* Who speak English predominately
* Are able to come into our Bankstown or Westmead BabyLab for 1 hour (we can provide child minding for the kids)
Please register or contact Christa directly to take part.
Dr Christa Lam-Cassettari(opens in a new window)
Partner / Funding Body
- Western Sydney University - MARCS Researcher Incentive Grant
Human Research Ethics Committee Approval Number: H11153
For more information or to register your interest, please contact:
|Phone||+61 2 9772 6276|