- Why choose Western Sydney University?
- Find a course
- Prepare to arrive
- Study and life
- Exchange and short overseas study
- International partnerships
- Contact International
- Course Enquiry
- International Student of the Year Awards
- International Virtual Fair
To maintain your enrolment at Western Sydney University you need to:
- Reenrol in units each year using our online enrolment system, My Student Records (MySR) (opens in a new window)
- Register in your tutorials through our Tutorial Registration system, Allocate+ (opens in a new window)
- Keep your personal details and contact details up to date in MySR
To help you we have pages on:
- How to: Enrol guide
- Adding, dropping and changing units
- Course and unit rules
- Applying for leave and resigning from your course
- What to do if your enrolment gets cancelled
Check your student email account regularly to make sure you stay up to date with your enrolment.
We may disclose your personal information to Australian government agencies, including Services Australia (the Agency), where this is required or authorised by Australian law.
Information about your enrolment with us may be disclosed if you are claiming or receiving a payment from Services Australia.
You are still required to notify Services Australia of any change in circumstances that may affect your payment.
Personal information disclosed to Services Australia is protected by law, including the Privacy Act 1988. More information about the way that Services Australia handles personal information can be found at Services Australia.