As part of the University's Student Research Program, the Institute for Culture and Society is offering undergraduate students the opportunity to work on three exciting projects over summer:
- Project 12: Exploring visual tools for visualizing and communicating data in innovative ways: Safe and Well Online
- Project 13: Digital Capacities Index
- Project 14: Examining young people's experiences of Participatory Design in the Safe and Well Online project
For details of these projects including aims, methods, skill requirements and supervisor contacts please see the Project Lists PDF (opens in a new window).
Scholarships of $3,500 are available to currently enrolled Western Sydney University undergraduate students and will be awarded on a competitive basis. Students are placed in a formal research environment supervised by leading academics.
Timeline and Important Dates
|Thursday 22 October 2015|
- Applications close. Further details and the application form can be found on CareerHub. Applications close 11.59pm.
- Shortlisting. Students notified by 14 November.
|30 November 2015|
- Student commences project (and attends Orientation Day).
|21 December 2015 - 3 January 2016|
- Holiday shut down (no work, University is closed).
|4 January - 25 February 2016|
- Continue project work.
- Presentation Day, Final Report due and Feedback Survey distributed.
For further details please see the University's Jobs on Campus page.
Posted: 12 October 2015.