Emergency Accommodation

Emergency Accommodation

Help with locating accommodation

There may be times due to circumstances beyond your control when you find yourself without somewhere to stay. The Welfare Service is here to support you, we may be able to assist you to locate emergency accommodation. 

If you need accommodation support or advice, contact the Student Welfare Service via WesternNow or call 1300 668 370.

We can also provide support to students in financial hardship due to personal circumstances or an extraordinary event. 

Useful Links

A 24/7 state-wide telephone service providing information, assessment and referral to specialist homelessness services, temporary accommodation and other appropriate services for people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness. 

Ask Izzy
Provides links to housing support services in your local area. 

Housing NSW
Assist Australian citizens and permanent residents to find or keep housing, to apply for private rental assistance or social housing, and to understand your rights and responsibilities as a tenant. 

Need to speak to someone for help with accommodation?

Contact the Student Accommodation Office via email