This inspiring program offers opportunities for networking, career advice, mentoring and professional development.
Looking for advice? Access coaching and support to advance your career from alumni with experience and valuable insights.
Willing to offer advice? Share your experiences, inside knowledge, and insights with current students and alumni looking for support.
Connecting the leaders of today with the trailblazers of tomorrow
Frequently Asked Questions
Mentoring is a learning and development partnership. Mentoring can be as little as the right word of encouragement from the right person at the right time to a structured goal-oriented time intensive mentoring relationship.
As a mentor, you are in a position to share your knowledge and experiences with an individual who is looking for guidance. Being a mentor allows you to:
- Support university students or alumni
- Reconnect with your university
- Gain new professional and personal development skills as you mentor
- Experience satisfaction in sharing your expertise with others
- Re-energise your career
- Extend your network by building meaningful professional relationships
- Learn about new technology, research and emerging business trends from students and new graduates
- Being engaged with and actively learning of your fellow peers or Western Sydney University Alumni
- Learning from industry professional and leaders
- Gaining access to invaluable insights within your industry
- Enhancing your future success and career development, unlocking opportunity, growth and community
- Ask the questions you've always wanted to know the answers to