Diploma of Graphic Design
If you have completed a Diploma of Graphic Design [CUV50311] and [CUA50715] with TAFENSW you have guaranteed entry into the Bachelor of Design (Visual Communication) and you will have 80 credit points applied to your University record, this is equivalent to one year of full time study in credit.
- Approved providers* of this pathway are: TAFENSW
|Pathway code||Degree||Credit granted||Credit details|
|Bachelor of Design (Visual Communication) 1571||80 credit points|
(240 credit points remain)
Next steps for current students:
- Complete section 1 and 2 of the enrolment process, as detailed on the How do I enrol webpage(opens in a new window)
- Claim your Pathways credit online(opens in a new window)
- Continue from section 3 of the enrolment process.
If there is no pathway listed from your completed qualification to your chosen degree, please instead lodge an application for Advanced Standing(opens in a new window) to be assessed for potential credit.
Credit details for the Bachelor of Design (Visual Communication):
- 10cp - 101921 Visual Storytelling
- 10cp - 102262 Design Histories and Futures
- 20cp - 102261 Graphic Design: Understanding the Principles
- 20cp - 102264 Graphic Design: Process and Practice
- 20cp - unspecified electives (level 1)