Diploma of Leadership and Management
If you have a completed Diploma of Leadership and Management [BSB51915] or [BSB51918] or [BSB50420] from one of the below providers** you will receive guaranteed entry into the:
Bachelor of Business and be eligible for 80 credit points (cps) to be applied to your University record. Please visit the Claim your Credit(opens in a new window) page for instructions on how to do this.
Bachelor of Health Science and be eligible for 40 credit points (cps) or 80 credit points (cps) to be applied to your University record. Please visit the Claim your Credit(opens in a new window) page for instructions on how to do this.
Bachelor of Tourism Management and be eligible for 80 credit points(cps) to be applied to your University record. Please visit the Claim your Credit(opens in a new window) page for instructions on how to do this.
|Pathway Code||Degree||Credit granted||Credit details|
|Bachelor of Business 2786||80cps guaranteed||80cps: unspecified electives|
|Bachelor of Health Science 4656||40cps guaranteed (BSB51915)|
40cps: unspecified electives (BSB51915)
MATH 1012 Management Analytics
|20L0089 (BSB51918)||Bachelor of Tourism Management 1664||80cps guaranteed||Pathway to BTrsmMgt credit details|
|21L0253 (BSB50420)||Bachelor of Information Systems 3687||80cps guaranteed||80cps: unspecified electives|
The Bachelor of Business, Bachelor of Health Science and Bachelor of Tourism Management allow you to choose from a number of majors. Remember, if you decide to change your major during your studies, you need to check to see how your credit counts in your new major. If you are unsure about this speak with your Director of Academic Program, their contact information can be accessed from the Handbook.
- Approved providers** for this pathway are: Academies Australasia Institute, Academies Australasia Polytechnic, Australian Careers Business College, Australian College of Technology, Australian Technical and Management College (ATMC), Bedford College, Benchmark College, Clarendon Business College, Health Careers International (HCI), Health Education and Training Institute, Supreme Business College, Learning Lab, TAFE NSW and The College RTO (WSU).
** If the provider you studied with is not listed here you may instead be eligible for an informal pathway. Please see the How Pathways Work section of our site for further information.
Next steps for current students:
- Complete section 1 and 2 of the enrolment process, as detailed on the How do I enrol webpage(opens in a new window)
- Claim your Pathways credit online(opens in a new window)
- Continue from section 3 of the enrolment process.
If there is no pathway listed from your completed qualification to your chosen degree, please instead lodge an application for Credit for Prior Learning to be assessed for potential credit.
Credit details for Bachelor of Tourism Management:
- 10cp - BUSM 1008 Enterprise Leadership
- 10cp - BUSM 1006 Enterprise Innovation and Markets
- 10cp - HUMN 1041 People, Place and Social Difference
- 10cp - BUSM 1010 Financing Enterprises
- 40cp - unspecified electives