- TRIM (Content Manager)
- Student Records - Information
- Managing Your Records
- Procedures & Guidelines
- Contact RAMS
Managing Your Records
The University's records are its corporate memory, providing evidence of actions and decisions, representing a vital asset to support the University's daily functions and operations. Good records protect the interests of the University and the rights of staff and students, and help the University deliver its services in consistent and equitable ways.
Western Sydney University is committed to meeting its responsibilities under the State Records Act 1998 and to implement best practice in its records management practices and systems.
Records & Archives Management Policy
The Records & Archives Management Policy sets the framework for a compliant and effective records management regime across the University. It covers such matters as:
- records management requirements;
- accountabilities of individual staff, business units (academic and administrative), committees, working parties and project teams;
- destruction/protection of records; and
- identification and protection of vital records.