This initiative is focusing on improving the way our divisions provide service and support to staff and students by reimagining our processes, developing knowledge management and the ease-of-use of fulfilling those services. With an intuitive, contemporary portal, all of our staff and students can access services and knowledge from all of our service areas across Western, as they are brought into the platform.
WesternNow will undoubtedly help provide you with the services and knowledge you need at your fingertips, and at the same time, easing the frustrations felt when accessing services across the University.
- Both of our portals have been designed with staff and students in mind. Once logged in, you will see how easy it is to use, with no training necessary. With an intuitive dashboard, WesternNow shows your requests, action items, services available, and much more.
Easy access to service forms, visibility over your requests quicker responses
- WesternNow reduces the number of touchpoints that staff or students have which ensures access to services, support and knowledge, all at your fingertips.
- Eliminates multiple staff and teams receiving and resolving requests that have been raised multiple times by staff and/or student member.
Clear and accessible catalogues of services
- Now, all of the services available in WesternNow will be listed, providing staff and students with a single point of what is on offer. You will find what you need when you need it.
Knowledge at your fingertips so you can get the help when you need it
- Staff and students will be able to get the help they need, with the help of knowledge management articles. Giving you the right information, knowledge will help provide a consistent experience for all. Coming soon - Knowledge Management webpage