Ms Sharon Griffith
Computing & Ict
Employed with UWS School of Computing and Information Technology 2002 – 2006 and UWS School of Computing and Mathematics 2007 – current.
This information has been contributed by Ms Griffith.
- BA University of Western Sydney, Macarthur
- CCNA Networking
- Game design and related technologies
- OSS design and implementation for industry
- Real world computing projects
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- Computing & Ict
|Phone:||(02) 4620 3512|
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
- Marmaridis, I. and Griffith, S. (2009), 'Metaverse Services: Extensible Learning with Mediated Teleporting into 3D Environments', Information Systems: Modeling, Development, and Integration, Sydney, Australia.
- Griffith, S. and Marmaridis, I. (2009), 'Preservation of Client Credentials Within Online Multi-user Virtual Environments Used as Learning Spaces', Information Systems: Modeling, Development, and Integration, Sydney, Australia.
- Griffith, S., Liyanage, L. and Hansen, S. (2008), 'Virtual Worlds: Membership Structures Of Internet Social Networks', Iadis International Conference Web Based Communities 2008, Amsterdam.
- Griffith, S. and Liyanage, L. (2008), 'An introduction to the potential of social networking sites in education', Emerging Technologies Conference: Supporting a Learning Community, University of Wollongong.
- Hansen, S., Griffith, S., Ademagic, M., Armitage, C., Faulkner, T., Gavrilovic, N., Lock, L., Miltiadis, S., Ramnath, P., Turdush, M., Sebastian, R., Whitaker, M. and Hansen, C. (2008), 'Collaboration Opportunities in Second Life:- Collective Experiences', 2008 Fourth International Conference on Information and Automation for Sustainability (ICIAfS?08), Colombo, Sri Lanka.