Ms Maryella Hatfield
Communication, Creative Industries & Screen Media
- BA University of New South Wales
- DipEd University of New South Wales
- BA Australian Film, Television and Radio School
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- Communication, Creative Industries & Screen Media
|Phone:||(02) 9685 4662|
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
Chapters in Books
- Cohen, H., Sidoti, F., Gill, A., Mellick Lopes, A., Hatfield, M. and Allen, J. (2021), 'Sustainability, living labs and repair : approaches to climate change mitigation', Right Research: Modelling Sustainable Research Practices in the Anthropocene, Open Book Publishers 9781783749621.
- 2006, 'Television series The Student Movie Show', Recorded Work
|Title:||Improving Disaster Response and Deliberation: Building Climate Change Resilience [via UWS Centre for Citizenship and Public Policy]|
|Western Researchers:||Maryella Hatfield|
|Years:||2011-03-31 - 2015-06-30|