Mrs Liz Flannery
School of Nursing and Midwifery
- MNursCritCare University of Sydney
- BNurs University of Western Sydney, Macarthur
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- School of Nursing and Midwifery
|Phone:||(02) 4620 3339|
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
- Flannery, L., Peters, K. and Ramjan, L. (2020), 'The differing perspectives of doctors and nurses in end-of-life decisions in the intensive care unit : a qualitative study', Australian Critical Care, vol 33, no 4 , pp 311 - 316.
- Flannery, L., Ramjan, L. and Peters, K. (2016), 'End-of-life decisions in the intensive care unit (ICU) : exploring the experiences of ICU nurses and doctors : a critical literature review', Australian Critical Care, vol 29, no 2 , pp 97 - 103.
- Ramjan, L., Stewart, L., Salamonson, Y., Morris, M., Armstrong, L., Sanchez, P. and Flannery, L. (2014), 'Identifying strategies to assist final semester nursing students to develop numeracy skills : a mixed methods study', Nurse Education Today, vol 34, no 3 , pp 405 - 412.