Professor Ross Wilson
Director, Rural Health,
School of Medicine
- BMMS University of Sydney
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- School of Medicine
|Phone:||(02) 9685 9986|
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
Chapters in Books
- Vines, R. and Wilson, R. (2021), 'Integrated primary mental health care in rural and remote contexts : the Australian experience', Handbook of Rural, Remote, and Very Remote Mental Health, Springer 9789811566301.
- Reed, K., Reed, B., Bailey, J., Beattie, K., Lynch, E., Thompson, J., Vines, R., Wong, K., McCrossin, T. and Wilson, R. (2021), 'Interprofessional education in the rural environment to enhance multidisciplinary care in future practice : breaking down silos in tertiary health education', Australian Journal of Rural Health, vol 29, no 2 , pp 127 - 136.
- Mendel, S., Beattie, K., Thompson, J., Vines, R., Wong, K., Bailey, J., Cockrell, K., Reed, B., McCrossin, T. and Wilson, R. (2019), 'Interdisciplinary teaching in rural settings to enhance multidisciplinary team care : the RIPL effect', Social Innovations Journal, vol 56 .
- Bailey, J., Dutton, T., Payne, K., Wilson, R. and Brew, B. (2017), 'Farm safety practices and farm size in New South Wales', Journal of Agromedicine, vol 22, no 3 , pp 229 - 234.
- Payne, K., Dutton, T., Weal, K., Earle, M., Wilson, R. and Bailey, J. (2017), 'An after hours gp clinic in regional Australia : appropriateness of presentations and impact on local emergency department presentations', BMC Family Practice, vol 18 .