Professor Paul Sanders
Professor/Chair of Architecture,
Dean's Unit, School of Eng, Design & Built Enviro.
- PhD Queensland University of Technology
- MOA University of Natal - Pieternaritzburg
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- Dean's Unit, School of Eng, Design & Built Enviro.
|Phone:||(02) 9685 9607|
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
- Sanders, P., Guaralda, M. and Carroli, L. (2016), 'Urban Form at the Edge: Proceedings from ISUF 2013. Volume 2', : Queensland University of Technology. School of Design 9781925553017.
- Trotter, M., Sanders, P., Lindquist, M., Miller, E., Haji Rasouli, A., Blake, A., Harrington, R., Olsen, H., Tyvimaa, T., Pepping, G., Kuys, S. and Drogemuller, R. (2022), 'Intergenerational living and learning : the value and risks of co-locating retirement villages on secondary school campuses : evaluating the GrandSchools vision', Australasian Journal on Ageing, vol 41, no 3 , pp 305 - 309.
- Sanders, P., Lozanovska, M. and Van Galen, L. (2021), 'Lines of settlement : lost landscapes within maps for future morphologies', Heritage, vol 4, no 3 , pp 1400 - 1414.
- Saghafi, M. and Sanders, P. (2020), 'A comparison study of integrating theoretical and practical components of the architecture education curriculum in Iran and Australia', International Journal of Architectural Engineering and Urban Planning, vol 30, no 2 , pp 147 - 157.
- Stojanovski, T., Partanen, J., Samuels, I., Sanders, P. and Peters, C. (2020), 'Viewpoint : City Information Modelling (CIM) and digitizing urban design practices', Built Environment, vol 46, no 4 , pp 637 - 646.
- Sanders, P. (2017), 'Challenges in the delivery of 'Urban Villages' through complex stakeholder partnerships, and multi-discipline approaches : achieving cohesive built form at Kelvin Grove Urban Village in Australia, and Melrose Arch in South Africa', International Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies, vol 4, no 1 , pp 1 - 16.
- Sanders, P. and Baker, D. (2016), 'Applying urban morphology theory to design practice', Journal of Urban Design, vol 21, no 2 , pp 213 - 233.
- Sanders, P. and Woodward, S. (2015), 'Morphogenetic analysis of architectural elements within the townscape', Urban Morphology, vol 19, no 1 , pp 5 - 24.
- Chakma, M., Guaralda, M. and Sanders, P. (2016), 'Dwellings in the borderland : a study of traditional hill settlements in the Chittagong Hill Tracts of Bangladesh', International Seminar on Urban Form, Brisbane, Qld..