Ms Susan McGlynn
Learning Advisor, Mesh,
Maths Education and Support Hub
- MED University of Wollongong
- BEd Mitchell CAE
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- Maths Education and Support Hub
|Phone:||(02) 4620 3576|
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
- Pettigrew, J., Stunden, A. and McGlynn, S. (2020), 'Contextualising numeracy skill development and assessment in a first year undergraduate nursing subject : a mixed methods research study', Nurse Education Today, vol 92 .
- Green, S., McGlynn, S., Stuart, D., Fahey, P., Pettigrew, J. and Clothier, P. (2018), 'Assessment of numeracy in sports and exercise science students at an Australian university', International Journal of Mathematical Education in Science and Technology, vol 49, no 4 , pp 571 - 587.
- Nicholas, J., Rylands, L., Coady, C., Armstrong, L., Dhindsa, H., McGlynn, S., Nicholls, J., Pettigrew, J. and Shearman, D. (2015), 'A tale of two very different mathematics support centres at two very different universities', Institute of Mathematics and Its Applications. Conference, Glasgow, Scotland.