Ms Nikki Bromberger
School Of Law
School Of Law
Nikki joined the faculty of Western Sydney University, School of Law in 2007. Her primary research and teaching interest is in the area of torts, particularly negilgence. She has also contributes to the scholarship of legal education, particularly issues relating to transition, retention and the first year experience. Nikki has taught throughout a large spectrum of university law courses (including criminal law, introduction to law, public health law, health and medical law, introduction to business law). Nikki currently holds the posistion of First Year Advisor at the School of Law. Prior to commencing her role at Western Sydney University she was a solicitor at Minter Ellison Lawyers, and lectured at UNSW and USYD for many years.
This information has been contributed by Ms Bromberger.
- BALaws University of New South Wales
- BA University of New South Wales
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- School Of Law
- School Of Law
|Phone:||(02) 9685 9259|
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
- Bromberger, N. (2017), 'Paying for risky decisions : civil liability of non-vaccinators', Journal of Law and Medicine, vol 24, no 3 , pp 662 - 677.
- Bromberger, N. (2017), 'Vaccine-preventable diseases : compensating victims and deterring non-vaccinators?', Alternative Law Journal, vol 42, no 3 , pp 211 - 215.
- Hendry, G., Armstrong, S. and Bromberger, N. (2012), 'Implementing standards-based assessment effectively : incorporating discussion of exemplars into classroom teaching', Assessment and Evaluation in Higher Education, vol 37, no 2 , pp 149 - 161.
- Bromberger, N. (2012), 'When words ain't words - contributory negligence, Civil Liability Acts and the standard of care', Australian Civil Liability, vol 9, no 5 , pp 57 - 59.
- Hendry, G., Bromberger, N. and Armstrong, S. (2011), 'Constructive guidance and feedback for learning : the usefulness of exemplars, marking sheets and different types of feedback in a first year law subject', Assessment and Evaluation in Higher Education, vol 36, no 1 , pp 1 - 11.
- Bromberger, N. (2010), 'Enhancing law student learning - the nurturing teacher', Legal Education Review, vol 20, no 1&2 , pp 45 - 57.
- Bromberger, N. (2010), 'Negligence and inherent unreasonableness', The Sydney Law Review, vol 32, no 3 , pp 411 - 435.
- Hendry, G., Armstrong, S. and Bromberger, N. (2009), 'Constructive guidance and feedback for learning: The usefulness of exemplars, marking sheets and different types of feedback in a first year Law subject', First Year in Higher Education Conference, Townsville.
- Bromberger, N. (2007), 'Capacity and the Law of Negligence- Ignorance and Prejudice Guiding the Way', Law and Public Policy: Taming the Unruly Horse? 62nd (ALTA) Annual Australasian Law Teachers Association Conference, University of Western Australia, Perth, Western Australia.