Mrs Patricia Gauci
Lecturer, School of Nursing and Midwifery,
School of Nursing and Midwifery
Patricia Gauci is a Lecturer in the School of Nursing and Midwifery at Western Sydney University, and teaches into the undergraduate program. She has been teaching nursing students for ten years and has over 20 years acute care clinical experience. Patricia is currently a PhD student and she is interested in women in nursing and workplace gender discrimination. She has a particular interest in feminist methodology.
This information has been contributed by Mrs Gauci.
- MN University of Western Sydney
- BN University of Western Sydney
- School of Nursing and Midwifery (2021 - 2021)
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- School of Nursing and Midwifery
|Phone:||(02) 9165 8664|
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
Previous Teaching Areas
- 401007 Approaches to Professional Nursing Practice, 2021
- 401008 Professional Practice Experience 3, 2021
- 401011 Research Principles for Nursing and Midwifery, 2020
- 401012 Professional Practice Experience 4, 2020
- 401020 Professional Practice Experience 6, 2021
- Gauci, P., Luck, L., O'Reilly, K. and Peters, K. (2023), 'Workplace gender discrimination in the nursing workforce : an integrative review', Journal of Clinical Nursing, vol 32, no 17-18 , pp 5693 - 5711.
- Gauci, P., Elmir, R., O'Reilly, K. and Peters, K. (2022), 'Women's experiences of workplace gender discrimination in nursing : an integrative review', Collegian, vol 29, no 2 , pp 188 - 200.
- Gauci, P., Peters, K., O'Reilly, K. and Elmir, R. (2022), 'The experience of workplace gender discrimination for women registered nurses : a qualitative study', Journal of Advanced Nursing, vol 78, no 6 , pp 1743 - 1754.