Mr Simon Kozlina
School of Law
Expertise in the Law of the World Trade Organization (WTO), International Dispute Settlement, Public International Law. Also lecturer in Administrative Law, Foundations of Law, Jurisprudence and Law of Business Organisations. Received award for Excellence in Teaching (2005). Legal Representative on the UWS Human Research Ethics Committee (2002-2006). Member of the School of Law Research Committee (2003-2006). Member of the NTEU (UWS Branch) Cases Committee (2004-2006).
This information has been contributed by Mr Kozlina.
- GradDipLegPract University of Technology, Sydney
- LLB University of New South Wales
- BSS(Hons)SocPcy University of New South Wales
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- School of Law
|Phone:||(02) 9685 9618|
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
- Head, M., Mann, S. and Kozlina, S. (2012), 'Transnational Governance: Emerging Models of Global Legal Regulation', : Ashgate 9781409418269.
Chapters in Books
- Head, M., Mann, S. and Kozlina, S. (2012), 'Introduction : the significance and problems of transnational governance', Transnational Governance: Emerging Models of Global Legal Regulation, Ashgate 9781409418269.
- Kozlina, S. (2012), 'Trade governance : legal institutionalism as a magnet for non-trade issues. A study of the mixed benefits of WTO dispute settlement for enforcing international obligations', Transnational Governance: Emerging Models of Global Legal Regulation, Ashgate 9781409418269.
- Kozlina, S. and Brun, F. (2011), 'Limits to state parliamentary power and the protection of judicial integrity : a principled approach?', University of Western Sydney Law Review, vol 15 , pp 129 - 138.
- Fitzsimmons, D., Kozlina, S. and Vines, P. (2006), 'Optimising the First Year Experience in Law: the Law Peer Tutor Program at the University of New South Wales', Legal Education Review, vol 16 , pp 99 - 124.
- 2004, 'Evaluation of the New South Wales Youth Drug Court Pilot Program: Final Report for the NSW Attorney-General's Department', Report
|Thesis Title:||In Australia, With Which Constitutional Institution Should the Power to Declare War Lie?|
|Field of Research:|