Mr Alan Todhunter
- MSc University of Technology, Sydney
- BAppSc University of Technology, Sydney
- Royal Australian Chemical Institute (RACI) (2011)
- Australian Institute of Building (2015)
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- Construction Management
|Phone:||(02) 47360 315|
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
- Webber, R., Todhunter, A. and Love, P. (2015), 'The concept of signature-agogy in an undergraduate program in construction management', COBRA (Conference), Sydney, N.S.W..
- Todhunter, A., Ben-Nissan, B. and Jeary, A. (2003), 'Finite element modelling of stress concetrations of an alumina particle in a glass matrix', Current Research in Modelling, Data Mining & Quantitative Techniques, University of Western Sydney.