Doctor Peter Humphreys
Academic Course Advisor (Accounting),
- PhD University of Western Sydney
- MCom University of New England
- GDipAcc NSW Institute of Technology
- BCom University of New South Wales
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
|Phone:||(02) 9685 9864|
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
- Wang, H., Wu, H. and Humphreys, P. (2022), 'Chinese merchant group culture, corporate social responsibility, and cost of debt : evidence from private listed firms in China', Sustainability, vol 14, no 5 .
- Asogwa, I., Varua, M., Datt, R. and Humphreys, P. (2022), '[In Press] The impact of COVID-19 on the operations and management of NGOs : resilience and recommendations', International Journal of Organizational Analysis, .
- Asogwa, I., Varua, M., Humphreys, P. and Datt, R. (2021), 'Understanding sustainability reporting in non-governmental organisations : a systematic review of reporting practices, drivers, barriers and paths for future research', Sustainability, vol 13, no 18 .
- Ghoorah Hurrychurn, U., Humphreys, P., Ibbett, N. and Ross, P. (2018), 'Board size and financial transparency : an investigation of Australian not-for-profit organisations', International Society for Third-Sector Research. International Conference, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
|Title:||Finding the Essence of Ethics in the Code of Ethics for Professional Accountants|
|Western Researchers:||Colleen Puttee and Peter Humphreys|
|Years:||2007-11-09 - 2008-11-30|
|Thesis Title:||Bank Loan Loss in Vietnam: A Dialectical View|
|Field of Research:||Political Science; Accounting; Banking And Finance|