Doctor Paul Saunders
Translational Health Research Institute
- MBBS Western Sydney University
- Australian Medical Council Member (2021 - 2024)
- LIME Reference Group Member (2022)
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- Translational Health Research Institute
|Phone:||(02) 4620 3569|
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
Chapters in Books
- Pitt, C., Doyle, K., Mpofu, E., Saunders, P., Doyle, R. and Zarb, L. (2021), 'Leadership for sustainable organizational health and well-being : Indigenous community perspectives', Cross-Cultural Perspectives on Well-Being and Sustainability in Organizations, Springer 9783030867089.
- Doyle, K., Hungerford, C., Pitt, C., Saunders, P. and Wilkey, K. (2020), 'Indigenist leadership in academia : towards an aspirational model of mindful servant leadership', Cultural Competence and the Higher Education Sector: Australian Perspectives, Policies and Practice, Springer 9789811553615.
- Raeburn, T., Zugai, J., Liston, C., Saunders, P. and Doyle, K. (2023), 'How to use microhistory methodology in mental health research', Issues in Mental Health Nursing, vol 44, no 1 , pp 71 - 78.
- Raeburn, T., Sale, K., Saunders, P. and Doyle, K. (2022), 'Aboriginal Australian mental health during the first 100 years of colonization, 1788-1888 : a historical review of nineteenth-century documents', History of Psychiatry, vol 33, no 1 , pp 3 - 20.
- Saunders, P. and Doyle, K. (2021), 'Gambling interventions in Indigenous communities, from theory to practice : a rapid qualitative review of the literature', Journal of Gambling Studies, vol 37, no 3 , pp 947 - 982.
- Raeburn, T., James, M., Saunders, P. and Doyle, K. (2020), 'The importance of local history for nurses : an Aboriginal Australian microhistory', Collegian, vol 27, no 6 , pp 613 - 619.
|Title:||Indigenous Pathways to Medicine: An Indigenist multi-institutional study|
|Western Researchers:||Wendy Hu, Paul Saunders, Ryan Dashwood and Aunty Kerrie Doyle|
|Years:||2022-12-12 - 2023-12-22|
|Title:||Revisiting the `Gambling Bug' during COVID isolation: Developing and evaluating a holistic Aboriginal public health awareness strategy to improve service access and wellbeing in a rural and urban Australian setting|
|Western Researchers:||Paul Saunders, Aunty Kerrie Doyle and Phillipa Hay|
|Years:||2021-01-12 - 2023-06-30|