Doctor Natalie Edmiston
Academic Lead - Clinical & Educational Research,
School of Medicine
- MPH University of New South Wales
- MBBS University of Sydney
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- School of Medicine
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
- Kwan, T., Chua, B., Pires, D., Feng, O., Edmiston, N. and Longman, J. (2022), 'A qualitative analysis of the barriers and enablers faced by Australian rural general practitioners in the non-pharmacological management of congestive heart failure in community dwelling patients', BMC Health Services Research, vol 22, no 1 .
- Jiamsakul, A., Boyd, M., Choi, J., Edmiston, N., Kumarasamy, N., Hutchinson, J., Law, M. and Ditangco, R. (2021), 'Trends in follow-up visits among people living with HIV : results from the TREAT Asia and Australian HIV observational databases', Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes, vol 88, no 1 , pp 70 - 78.
- Edmiston, N., Petoumenos, K. and Smith, D. (2018), 'Multimorbidity, not human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) markers predicts unplanned admission among people with HIV in regional New South Wales', Internal Medicine Journal, vol 48, no 6 , pp 706 - 713.
- Hasan, T., Wong, G., Webster, A., Gilroy, N., Chen, S., Woodhouse, E., Kable, K. and Edmiston, N. (2018), 'The first simultaneous pancreas, renal transplant in a patient with HIV in Australia', Journal of HIV & Retro Virus, vol 4, no 1:2 .
- Bateson, D. and Edmiston, N. (2016), 'Pelvic inflammatory disease : management of new-onset low abdominal pain in young women', Medicine Today, vol 17, no 7 , pp 14 - 22.
- Edmiston, N., Passmore, E., Smith, D. and Petoumenos, K. (2015), 'Multimorbidity among people with HIV in regional New South Wales, Australia', Sexual Health, vol 12, no 5 , pp 425 - 432.
- Reddel, S. and Edmiston, N. (2012), 'Contact tracing for STIs : new resources and supportive evidence', Australian Family Physician, vol 40, no 3 , pp 128 - 132.
- Edmiston, N., Merritt, T. and Ooi, C. (2010), 'Make contact : a comparative study of contact tracing strategies', International Journal of STD & AIDS, vol 21, no 6 , pp 431 - 434.
- Edmiston, N., Chuah, J. and McLaws, M. (2007), 'Contact tracing in a regional sexual health clinic : audit outcomes and implications for sexually transmissible infection control', Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, vol 31, no 6 , pp 576 - 580.