Doctor Michael Gascoigne
Associate Dean, Research,
Dean's Unit, School of Psychology
Senior Lecturer in Clinical Psychology,
- PhD University of Sydney
- DClinPsy University of Sydney
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- Dean's Unit, School of Psychology
- Specialist Psychology
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
- Roseby, S. and Gascoigne, M. (2021), 'A systematic review on the impact of trauma-informed education programs on academic and academic-related functioning for students who have experienced childhood adversity', Traumatology, vol 27, no 2 , pp 149 - 167.
- Joplin, S., Webster, R., Gill, D., Barton, B., Lawson, J., Mandalis, A., Sabaz, M., Gascoigne, M. and Lah, S. (2020), 'Accelerated long-term forgetting in children with genetic generalized epilepsy : the temporal trajectory and contribution of executive skills', Epilepsy and Behavior, vol 113 .
- Paardekooper, D., Thayer, Z., Miller, L., Nikpour, A. and Gascoigne, M. (2020), 'Group-based cognitive behavioral therapy program for improving poor sleep quality and quality of life in people with epilepsy : a pilot study', Epilepsy & Behavior, vol 104 .
- Gascoigne, M., Smith, M., Barton, B., Webster, R., Gill, D. and Lah, S. (2019), 'Accelerated long-term forgetting and behavioural difficulties in children with epilepsy', Cortex, vol 110 , pp 92 - 100.
- Lah, S., Gott, C., Parry, L., Black, C., Epps, A. and Gascoigne, M. (2019), 'Selective, age-related autobiographical memory deficits in children with severe traumatic brain injury', Journal of Neuropsychology, vol 13, no 2 , pp 253 - 271.
- Latouche, A. and Gascoigne, M. (2019), 'In-service training for increasing teachers' ADHD knowledge and self-efficacy', Journal of Attention Disorders, vol 23, no 3 , pp 270 - 281.
- Grayson-Collins, J., Gascoigne, M., Barton, B., Webster, R., Gill, D. and Lah, S. (2019), 'Longitudinal study of accelerated long-term forgetting in children with genetic generalized epilepsy : evidence of ongoing deficits', Cortex, vol 110 , pp 5 - 15.
- Joplin, S., Stewart, E., Gascoigne, M. and Lah, S. (2018), 'Memory rehabilitation in patients with epilepsy : a systematic review', Neuropsychology Review, vol 28, no 1 , pp 88 - 110.
- Gascoigne, M., Smith, M., Barton, B., Webster, R., Gill, D. and Lah, S. (2017), 'Attention deficits in children with epilepsy : preliminary findings', Epilepsy and Behavior, vol 67 , pp 7 - 12.
- Lah, S., Black, C., Gascoigne, M., Gott, C., Epps, A. and Parry, L. (2017), 'Accelerated long-term forgetting is not epilepsy specific : evidence from childhood traumatic brain injury', Journal of Neurotrauma, vol 34, no 17 , pp 2536 - 2544.