Doctor Mamun Billah
This information has been contributed by Doctor Billah.
- PhD University of Western Sydney
- GradCertResSt University of Western Sydney
- MAProf Acc University of Western Sydney
- BCom (Acctg) University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
- MCom (Acctg) University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- Accounting (SoBus)
|Phone:||(02) 9772 6701|
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
Chapters in Books
- Gangopadhyay, P., Jain, S. and Billah, M. (2022), 'Military Keynesianism and the economics of regional security and defence burden in the Middle East', Optimum Size of Government Intervention: Emerging Economies and their Challenges, Routledge 9780367900519.
- Gangopadhyay, P., Billah, A., Billah, A., Jain, S. and Jain, S. (2020), 'A latent variable modeling of a multidimensional index of economic and financial integration of Australia with the Arab and Southeast Asian emerging economies', The Gains and Pains of Financial Integration and Trade Liberalization: Lessons from Emerging Economies, Emerald Publishing 9781838670047.
- Ahmed, Z., Fan, X. and Billah, M. (2022), 'Persuasive communications, online reviews and service performances : a study on the hotel industry of New Zealand', Australasian Accounting, Business and Finance Journal, vol 16, no 1 , pp 4 - 20.
- Mamun, M. and Billah, M. (2021), 'Privatisation and workers' compensation in privatised state-owned enterprises in Bangladesh', Business Management and Strategy, vol 12, no 1 , pp 16 - 28.
- Billah, M. and Mamun, M. (2021), 'Academics' perceptions on the factors affecting strategic changes : the case of an Australian university', International Journal of Learning and Development, vol 11, no 3 , pp 169 - 183.
- Al-Akra, M., Abdel-Qader, W. and Billah, M. (2016), 'Internal auditing in the Middle East and North Africa : a literature review', Journal of International Accounting, Auditing and Taxation, vol 26 , pp 13 - 27.