Doctor Connie Vitale
SPR/2H Casual Academic - Unit/Subject 200118/ACCT3011,
Dean's Unit, School of Business
Dr Connie Vitale is an Accounting Lecturer at Western Sydney University. She is a former Tax Practitioner heading up the WSU Tax Clinic to bridge the gap for students between theory and practice. Her passion is to prepare students to be career-ready. Her research interests focus on innovative teaching and learning techniques which are constructively aligned with industry expectations. In 2018 Connie completed her PhD entitled "How leadesrhip styles and values of Australian CEOs are reflected in the financal decisions made".
This information has been contributed by Doctor Vitale.
- PhD Western Sydney University
- BBUAC University of Western Sydney, Macarthur
- FIPA (2002)
- PhD 2018-04-30
- Graduate Certicate in Researh Studies 2012-04-30
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- Dean's Unit, School of Business
|Phone:||(02) 4620 3465
(02) 4620 3465
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
- Datt, R., Prasad, P., Vitale, C. and Prasad, K. (2021), '[In Press] International evidence of changing assurance practices for carbon emissions disclosures', Meditari Accountancy Research, .
- Reaz, M., Bowyer, D., Vitale, C., Mahi, M. and Dahir, A. (2020), 'The nexus of agricultural exports and performance in Malaysia : a dynamic panel data approach', Journal of Agribusiness in Developing and Emerging Economies, vol 10, no 5 , pp 545 - 556.
- Vitale, C., Bowyer, D. and Bayerlein, L. (2020), 'Developing and presenting a framework for meeting industry, student and educator expectations in University degrees', e-Journal of Business Education and Scholarship of Teaching, vol 14, no 1 , pp 57 - 65.
- Vitale, C. and Cull, M. (2020), '2019 National Tax Clinic Pilot project : Western Sydney University', Journal of Australian Taxation, vol 22, no 2 , pp 116 - 136.
- Vitale, C. and Cull, M. (2018), 'Modelling the influence of CEO values and leadership styles on financial decision making', Journal of New Business Ideas and Trends, vol 16, no 1 , pp 16 - 30.
- Bowyer, D. and Vitale, C. (2018), 'What drives university academics to be entrepreneurial?', e-Journal of Social and Behavioural Research in Business, vol 9, no 1 , pp 10 - 36.
- Vitale, C. (2018), 'An extension of Rokeach's instrumental values to characteristics of CEO's', e-Journal of Social and Behavioural Research in Business, vol 9, no 3 , pp 17 - 23.
- Puttee, C., Vitale, C. and Laing, G. (2011), 'Eight dialogues on business ethics : aspects of ethical behaviour in the corporate sector', e-Journal of Social and Behavioural Research in Business, vol 2, no 1 , pp 1 - 17.
- Vitale, C. (2010), 'Foundations of university learning and teaching : a reflection on the curriculum alignment', E-Journal of Business Education and Scholarship of Teaching, vol 4, no 2 , pp 52 - 64.
|Title:||National Tax Clinics program trial|
|Western Researchers:||Michelle Cull and Connie Vitale|
|Years:||2019-03-04 - 2020-03-02|